2019 NCSD NATIONAL CONFERENCEOctober 10th – 12th Henry Ford Community College Dearborn, MI.
2019 NCSD NATIONAL CONFERENCE
OCTOBER 10 – 12
HENRY FORD COMMUNITY COLLEGE
The NCSD National Conference is the premier professional development experience for those involved and/or interested in student development in the community college environment.
The NCSD Annual Conference highlights promising student development research and practices at community and technical colleges. This year’s conference theme: Reimagine the Future of Community Colleges, reflects a national movement in higher education toward increased efficiency, effectiveness, and accountability. Proposals have a student development/student affairs focus, and topics may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Career preparation
- Developmental education
- Financial aid/literacy
- Industry and workforce
- Law, policy, and governance
- Persistence and retention
- Personal development
- Social justice and inclusion
- Structured pathways
TENTATIVE CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Transforming the student experience virtually and on campuses to support Guided Pathways.
○ How has your institution increased student satisfaction, retention, completion, enhanced services, or streamlined processes?
- Innovating with community partners: Increasing accessibility for all students through sustainable community partnerships and integrated funding models.
○ How has your institution ensured that all students receive equal support and services?
- Transforming the workforce by utilizing strategic staffing solutions to support Guided Pathways
○ What innovative methods have you used to address service gaps, keep employees engaged, or integrate training across divisions to prepare all employees for the implementation of Guided Pathways?
- Reinventing Technology solutions for the future to increase student success today.
○ How has technology been used to enhance student services, facilitate learning, or help close equity gaps?
- Increasing retention and persistence in at-risk student populations
○ How has your institution ensured that underserved populations receive additional support?
- Innovating in the classroom to improve student success.
○ What sustainable and innovative instructional design methods has your college developed that is
improving student learning outcomes?
- Creating smart campuses and facilities for today’s students and workforce.
○ How has your institution aligned facility planning and funding to increase student engagement, and support programs and instruction?
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBIT OPPORTUNITIES
Plan to be a part of the upcoming National Council on Student Development Conference while taking advantage of the sponsorship and exhibit opportunities. By sponsoring our conference, your company will be acknowledged as a strong supporter of student development at community colleges across the United States. Take advantage of this opportunity to enhance your company’s visibility, maximize your company’s brand, expand sales, and network with new connections at this educational event. We are inviting your organization to engage with our members and to participate and sponsor this conference. The different sponsorship levels are all guaranteed to broaden the exposure of your company with endless opportunities to network. Take advantage of the sponsorship and advertisement opportunities, contact our office at email@example.com and reserve your space today!
HENRY FORD COMMUNITY COLLEGE 5101 EVERGREEN RD, DEARBORN, MI. 48128
NCSD is honored to partner with Henry Ford College to co-host the 2019 Annual Conference: Reimagine the Future of Community Colleges. We have an exciting menu of programs and recruiting presenters from across the country.
Founded in 1938, Henry Ford College main campus is located on the southwest corner of Ford Road and Evergreen, north of and adjacent to the University of Michigan-Dearborn campus. Henry Ford College is firmly community-based, community-located, and community-connected. The college offers over 150+ top-rated academic programs, from workforce training to STEM. As noted in the college’s mission, Henry Ford College transforms lives and builds better futures by providing outstanding education. Read more about the college and beautiful campus. https://www.hfcc.edu/about
Thank you for supporting the National Council on Student Development.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: OCTOBER 1, 2019
Looking to Advertise at the 2019 National Conference? Click the button below for more information.
The National Council
on Student Development
301 Largo Road, MD 20774
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER