2022 NCSD NATIONAL CONFERENCEOctober 27th – 29th Houston Community College houston, tx
2022 NCSD NATIONAL CONFERENCE
OCTOBER 27 – 29
Houston COMMUNITY COLLEGE
The NCSD National Conference is the premier professional development experience for those involved and/or interested in student development in the community college environment.
The NCSD Annual Conference highlights promising student development research and practices at community and technical colleges. This year’s conference theme: Post Pandemic – Reimagine the Future of Community Colleges, reflects a national movement in higher education to define the new normal. Proposals have a student development/student affairs focus, and topics may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Career preparation
- Financial aid/literacy
- Industry and workforce
- Law, policy, and compliance
- Persistence and retention
- Personal development
- Social justice and inclusion
- Structured pathways
- Great Resignation
TENTATIVE CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Transforming the student experience virtually and on campuses to support Guided Pathways.
○ How has your institution increased student satisfaction, retention, completion, enhanced services, or streamlined processes?
- Innovating with community partners: Increasing accessibility for all students through sustainable community partnerships and integrated funding models.
○ How has your institution ensured that all students receive equal support and services?
- Transforming the workforce by utilizing strategic staffing solutions to support Guided Pathways
○ What innovative methods have you used to address service gaps, keep employees engaged, or integrate training across divisions to prepare all employees for the implementation of Guided Pathways?
- Reinventing Technology solutions for the future to increase student success today.
○ How has technology been used to enhance student services, facilitate learning, or help close equity gaps?
- Increasing retention and persistence in at-risk student populations
○ How has your institution ensured that underserved populations receive additional support?
- Innovating in the classroom to improve student success.
○ What sustainable and innovative instructional design methods has your college developed that is
improving student learning outcomes?
- Creating smart campuses and facilities for today’s students and workforce.
○ How has your institution aligned facility planning and funding to increase student engagement, and support programs and instruction?
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBIT OPPORTUNITIES
Take advantage of this opportunity to enhance your company’s visibility, maximize your company’s brand, expand sales, and network with new connections at this educational event. We are inviting your organization to engage with our members and to participate and sponsor this conference. The different sponsorship levels are all guaranteed to broaden the exposure of your company with endless opportunities to network. Take advantage of the sponsorship and advertisement opportunities, contact our office at email@example.com and reserve your space today!
Houston community college, Alief Hayes Campus, 2811 Hayes Rd. Houston TX, 77082
NCSD is honored to partner with Houston Community College to co-host the 2022 Annual Conference, Post-Pandemic: Reimagine the Future of Community Colleges. We have an exciting menu of programs and recruiting presenters from across the country.
Houston Community College was founded in 1971, when voters in the Houston Independent School District approved a community college district to share facilities with the HISD. Houston Community College is a public institution in Houston, Texas. Its campus is located in a city with a total enrollment of 57,200.
For more information go to https://www.hccs.edu/. Thank you for supporting the National Council on Student Development.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: OCTOBER 3, 2022
Looking to Advertise at the 2022 National Conference? Click the button below for more information.
The National Council
on Student Development
301 Largo Road, MD 20774